ProHumus contains among others potassium triphosphate, beta vulgaris and humic acids which promotes the absorrption and conversion of nutrients through the soil.
The advantages of ProHumus:
- Supports growth of bacteria essential to humus formation.
- Stimulates absorption and conversion of minerals and trace elements.
- Helps alleviate nutrient blockages and contributes to the soil structure.
- Thoroughly mix ProHumus with water for use in sprayers.
- Then any other product can be added.
- The soil temperature must be at least 8°C.
Concentration horticultural use: 1 litre per 1,000 m² per week.
Concentration agricultural use: 2 to 4 litres per hectare.
Shelf life: 24 months after date of production.
Store cool and dark between 5 - 30°C.
- 1 litre
- 10 litre
- 25 litre
- 200 litre
- 600 litre
- 1,000 litre