The potato concept for consist of the ideal combination of Synvital products for more potatoes per hectare.
- ProRoot is used to support the root development.
- ProPlant A stimulates the growth and vitality of the plant.
- ProHumus contributes to a better intake of nutrients through the soil which leads to a better development of the tubers.
The combination of these products leads to optimal soil conditions, a good tuber development (potatoes) and an optimal intake and transmutation of nutrients which in turn leads to more potatoes per hectare.
First application during planting (possibly together with seed dressing):
200 ml ProRoot + 2 litres of ProPlant A + in case of cold/heavy
soil 2 litres of ProHumus per hectare (2.5 acres).
Second application at first fungicidal spray (10 – 15 cm growth):
1 litre ProHumus + litre ProPlant A per hectare.
Third application after flowering at first fungicide spraying:
2 x 1 litre of ProHumus per hectare (2.5 acres), in case of phosphate blockage add an extra 2 x 1 litres of ProHumus.
Recommendation for use:
- Dilute the right amount of ProPlant A + ProRoot with water, so that the products can be stirred or pumped easily. Then add the right amount ProHumus and stir or pump firmly again.
- Additionally other products can be added.
- Use it in a field sprayer (use enough water to enable spreading).
- Water dosage: at least 150 litres per hectare (60 litres per acre).
- Preferably apply during mornings and evenings.
- Preferably apply shortly before rain shower.